Friday, October 12, 2007

UFC Fighters Caught in Tender Embrace

Thousands of spectators were shocked into silence at the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Thursday night main event as the two combatants became entwined in a passionate, lustful embrace midway through the fight, bringing the normally frenetic action to a screeching halt as the powerless referee did his best to pry the fighters apart and put an end to the homoerotic display.

Onlookers report that the two whispered sweet nothings as they held each other ever so gently, the looks on their faces exhibiting the painful joy of young lovers caught in the throes of ecstasy. As the majority of fight fans averted their eyes and parents bravely leapt in front of their young children in a futile attempt to spare them from the sickening demonstration of male love, flashbulbs crackled ringside, forever immortalizing the monumental moment in UFC history.

“We’ve always suspected that a number of fighters are closeted homosexuals hiding behind facades of violence and testosterone,” stated UFC VP of Public Relations Al Greenburg, “but we never imagined this suspicion would be confirmed by two sweaty athletes making a bedroom of the fighting cage.”

The initial response from fans was mostly outrage.

“We come to these fights to see trained killing machines beat each other into bloody, mangled unconsciousness. If I wanted to watch a bunch of fairies prance around I’d turn on a rerun of Frasier. My daughter had to witness that for crying out loud. Now she’s gonna ask me why I never caress barely clothed men. What am I supposed to tell her?” wondered Dale Fitz, who had indeed brought his 7-year-old daughter Megan to the fight.

25-year-old fan and fighter-in-training Brian Skeparski commented “what a bunch of gay bags. Of course I still want to be a fighter, but the kick ass kind. Not the homo kind.”

Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Noah said...

When people bottle up thier emotions it can have dangerous outcomes. And sometimes people just have to let thier inner "White Emotions" explode to the open. Looks like this was a very public place to allow this burst of "White Emotion."

"White Emotion" was first coined by Dr. Erik Shawn. One of those two first namer guys who did many deep studies of human explosive emotion in both women and men.

Thanks Grubes for reminding us to not bottle up our emotions.

Anonymous said...

Well put Grub, and great follow up Noah. It's not everyday that i can say i learned something worthwhile, but today i can.

I think i'm gonna leave work now because my daily learning quota has been fulfilled.

Anonymous said...

I had to often fight off the same urge when I was in the tangle with 280 sweaty smelly men out on the football field. But with a strong will and determination I repressed my urge. Although I did, on occasion, sneak in a "accidental" squeeze in secret areas.

Anonymous said...

He He He...that's funny...It's making me sweat a little though....I gotta go to the bathroom now...

Anonymous said...

Mr. Antagonist -

I had a comment all written for you ready to be submitted then I lost it when I couldn't post as anonymous/other. Can you change that feature? I don't really want to set up a google account. Let me know then I will try and write out a second response.

Anonymous said...

GAY! YUCK!!!

The Friendly Liberal said...

P-Corcs...problem solved. Thanks for the heads up.

Ultimate Fighting Championship? That's a video game, not a sport.

Anonymous said...

Although I laughed throughout... strong finish Grubes.

I always knew that there was some closet manloving being kept secret as I watched those sweaty men clutch at eathother mercilessly.
Yuck!