Friday, July 6, 2007

Zizzle-Zot, etc. Announces New Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month

After a long, arduous selection process and hours spent sifting through the resumes of numerous qualified applicants, the brain-trust behind Zizzle-Zot, etc. has finally agreed upon the recipient of the prestigious Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month award for the month of July.

So without further ado, the next keeper of this proud and auspicious tradition is…none other than loyal lunchtime Zizzle-Zot, etc. reader Joe “Joey” Ritchie.

Zizzle-Zot, etc. would like to congratulate Joey on this well deserved honor and would like to take the opportunity to thank Joe for his daily readership of the Blog, as well as for his timely commentary. Committed readers like him keep Zizzle-Zot writing.

Joey, like past Reader of the Month winner P Corcs, graduated from Bethel University in St. Paul, MN where he established his legacy by farting loudly during class and putting smoothie in P Corcs belly button. He now works at Manor Concrete and when he’s not tearing up the volleyball court at BeBops you can probably find him playing with his puppy or holding down the VIP lounge at Aqua.

Hopefully being awarded Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month will be just the start of the most memorable month of Joey’s life as he prepares to marry the lovely Monica “Mo” Thompson on July 28th. The prayers and blessings of Zizzle-Zot, etc. are with him as he celebrates this momentous occasion (can’t wait).

Good work, buddy!


If you didn’t win Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month this time around, don’t be disheartened. There will be many more opportunities to win the award, and Zizzle-Zot, etc. does not overlook the contributions of any of its readers. Remember to comment when you have thoughts on a post. Make your voice heard. Just think…next month it could be you.

A Zizzle-Zot Honorable Mention goes out to recent commenters Drewbie, Christopher, and of course former Reader of the Month P Corcs. I appreciate all your thoughts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I would like to congratulate Joey on the fantastic job of getting reader of the month. I knew he would beat me out because I have only come on strong with comments toward the end of the month. But I plan on staying faithful and the basketball talks have kept me interested. But now I feel apart of the group and Zizzle Zot has become one of my bookmarks that I check daily.

Joey, I wish you and Monica the best and I feel honored to have shared a floor with you freshman year and to have known you through out our Bethel Univ. careers. Props on getting reader of the month, it sounds like it is well deserved. What do we have to look forward to on the upcoming post Groobs?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Joey Ritchie. I can attest to his faithful readership day in and day out. I can think of no better reader of the month for July than Joey. Not only is he getting married in July but he also turned 24 on July 1st. Wow Joey, what a month for you not to mention your long honeymoon to Greece coming up! Plus you get to sit next to me every day. What more could you ask for!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Drew and Cassel are just chop liver... Joey is a good man, a faithful reader, and has the hog of an APE! Congrats Joey, and hey Drew and Cassel, keep those chins up....PS I am a new poster who will maintain an anonymous status...guess who I am and you'll receive a prize!

Zizzle-Zot said...

Mo, is that you?

Zizzle-Zot said...

Upcoming posts...Monday will be an interesting one. I hope ya'll are ready.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have no idea who you are anonymous...

I do have an opening guess though.

Jake Swanson, is that you? Although the post was at 10:30 AM so I doubt it.

Anonymous said...

Gosh...i just don't know what to say.

I can't believe i won. I mean with all the tough competition and all. Not to mention the strong comments by Drew and Cassel these past few posts. I didn't know who was going to take the crown.

...


NOT! Groobs you obviously made the right choice. A little sucking up by Cassel and Drew did nothing. Reader of the month is not decided by who has the brownest nose at the end of the month, but rather by who has been the most loyal through and through.

Groobs it is an honor being crowned reader of the month and i will do my best to fulfill my duties as the reader of the month.

Drew, i also feel honored to get to know you through Bethel. We had some great times together and i'll sure we'll be crossing paths in the near future.

Pat, as a fellow reader of the month you know how much work goes into being the best and it has been an honor reading posts with you everyday. I know that even though to the outside world we may not win again, but in our hearts we truly know we are the best readers and the most loyal readers out there.

Anonymous...you are 100% correct

Well...hopefully i'll see you tonight groobs.

Until then...LOVE YOU!