Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Patrick Corcoran Named "Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month"

Congratulations to Bethel University graduate, internationally recognized Halo player, and all around kick-ass dude Patrick “P Corcs” Corcoran on being named May’s “Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month.”

It was a fierce competition, but Pat was finally able to edge out some weird old guy who checks my blog hourly to win the prestigious award when he posted Zizzle-Zot, etc.’s first ever comment following the “Tequila Added to Axis of Evil” article. Pat, one of the blog’s most loyal fans, commented that he “liked the last two posts,” cementing his legacy as Zizzle-Zot, etc.’s first ever “Zizzle-Zot Reader of the Month.”

Past awards for Pat include All-MIAC honors for football during his years at Bethel, a top six finish for the “Coolest People to live in Arden Village East Townhouse D4 During the ’03-’04 School Year,” and winner of “Best at Remembering Lines from The Princess Bride.”

Congratulations, P Corcs, on this much deserved award.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea-HOOOOOOO.

That is what I was going for!!! Do I get a prize or something? I like you Gruber!

Anonymous said...

Can I be next month? I log on while I get my log on. (When I take a dump!) It's like the best part of my day!