Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Tired...

Sorry I haven’t responded to any comments yet. I’ve been out of town for a while, and haven’t checked in for some time.

Chris, I agree that you should definitely reply to old posts. I guess there are three ways to do it. One option is to reply on the original post, and like P Corcs said just let us know so people will go back and look. Another option is to let us know which post specifically you want to talk about again, then write your comments in the most recent post (since this is the one people will most likely be checking). Or you could send me your comments and I can add them as an entirely new post.

Like I said, I’ve been gone for a while and now I have some catching up to do, so whether or not there will be a post this week remains to be seen. Stay tuned…

No comments: